Friends of the skin, friends of the environment.
The new Nature’s Shower Shampoo bars are a concentrate of active ingredients that respects the skin and the environment, as never before! The innovative formula has been designed with a physiological pH and coconut surfactants to gently cleanse all skin types, even the delicate ones, respecting the hydrolipidic balance and leaving the hair hydrated.
No water wasting
With coconut surfactants
For all skin types – physiological pH
Without Silicones, Sulfates, and Parabens
Rapidly-biodegradable cleansing base
They are not soaps
Traditional soaps often contain only surfactants; solid shower shampoo bars are dehydrated cosmetics, therefore they are rich in active ingredients.
They have physiologic pH
While soaps have a basic pH that dries the skin, Nature’s Shower Shampoos have a physiological pH (between 5,5 and 6,5); they allow a gentle cleansing, leaving the skin soft and the hair hydrated and shiny. Suitable for all skin types, also the most delicate ones.
They are natural – 100% Vegan
- 91% of natural ingredients, many of which from organic farming
- Coconut-derived surfactants, a very gentle (and not alkaline!) cleansing base
- Without preservatives and silicones, suitable for all hair types
They are sustainable
- ZERO WASTE: packaging in 100% recyclable cardboard
- ECO: easily biodegradable, without microplastics