Fiori di Mandorlo
Products Menu

Fiori di Mandorlo Vitalizing Water

150 ml - 12,00 Euro

With organic Almond milk and Freesia water.
Scented, refreshing and moisturising.

A delicately scented water, ideal for hydrating hair and body while treating yourself to an immediate feeling of freshness.
The relaxing notes of the Almond milk and the Freesia water ones give a sensation of scented well-being. The organic Aloe Vera completes the action, leaving the skin soft and hydrated.

Spray onto hair and body after showering, playing sports or any time of the day. Its special ALCOHOL-FREE formula makes it perfect for even the most delicate skins.

Does not stain fabrics: it can therefore be used to give clothing and furnishings a pleasant scent.

93% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 7% for the product sensoriality and preservation.

With organic and plant extracts in compliance with biodiversity
Vegan formula with no animal derivatives
Free from parabens, paraffin, mineral oils, silicones, GMOs, SLS, SLES, DEA and formaldehyde releasers
Nickel and Dermatologically tested (Nickel <0.0001%)

LIMITED EDITION

The sweetness of a flower to rest skin and thoughts.

The Fiori di Mandorlo line comes from the tasty seeds of this plant, from which active ingredients are extracted that the skin prefers due to their moisturising and soothing effects that give it freshness and brightness.

It is characterized by a particularly enveloping fruity delicious fragrance, a delicate balance of sweetness and intensity. On the fresh notes of Bergamot and White Peach the gourmand note of Almond milk and the delicately flowered Freesia note emerge. The bottom wave of Vanilla and Tonka bean sublimates the delicious and inviting character of this perfume that envelops the skin in a regenerating embrace.

Natural Active Ingredients

Almond milk, Freesia water, Sweet almond oil, Vitamin E, Shea butter.

piramide

HEADBergamot, White peach

COREAlmond milk, Freesia, Sesame

TAILCedar wood, Vanilla, Tonka bean

Olfactory Pyramid

It opens on the fresh and slightly fruity notes of Bergamot and White Peach, then softens on the gourmand aroma of Almond milk and the delicately flowered Freesia. Sesame and cedar wood give it an intense personality, while the background wave of Vanilla and Tonka bean sublimates the delicious, inviting and sensual character of this fragrance.

The Character

Soft, sweet, sensual with a slightly bitter tone on the base, it expresses the concreteness of a gentle, attentive, elegant character. It is a full and decisive fragrance, dedicated to those who do not like compromises, to those who still believe in the values of tradition, but lightly, with an eye to the future and want to find the warmth of a hug in the enveloping aroma.