Pomelia
Products Menu
Acqua Vitalizzante Pomelia Nature's

Pomelia Vitalizing Water

150 ml - 12,00 Euro

With Frangipani and Raspberry .
Scented, refreshing and moisturising.

A delicately scented water, ideal for hydrating hair and body while treating yourself to an immediate feeling of freshness.
The energizing notes of the Lampone and the Raspberry ones give a sensation of scented well-being. The organic Aloe Vera completes the action, leaving the skin soft and hydrated.

Spray onto hair and body after showering, playing sports or any time of the day. Its special ALCOHOL-FREE formula makes it perfect for even the most delicate skins.

Does not stain fabrics: it can therefore be used to give clothing and furnishings a pleasant scent.

94% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 6% for the product sensoriality and preservation.

With organic and plant extracts in compliance with biodiversity
Vegan formula with no animal derivatives
Free from parabens, paraffin, mineral oils, silicones, GMOs, SLS, SLES, DEA and formaldehyde releasers
Nickel and Dermatologically tested (Nickel <0.0001%)

LIMITED EDITION

Softly-shaded petals enclose the velvety transparency of fruit.

A scented body line that envelops the skin with sweetness and exudes elegant sensuality.
Pomelia, better known as Frangipani, is a tropical plant which has spread to Europe from the mid-eighteenth century and is now widely grown in Sicily. The soft and fleshy petals of its flowers give off a full, heady and voluptuous scent which, according to tradition, can awaken the deepest emotions. Routinely used in Hawaii to make wreaths for guests, legend has it that Frangipani flowers have the power to annul the time-space interval, filling the void with their fragrance.
To boost its intense, sensual and velvety notes, this fragrance opens with crisp hints of Bergamot blended with Magnolia, Freesia and Neroli; it is further jazzed up with the fruity notes of Raspberry, and finally ends with a soft background of Vanilla and Musk, enhanced by the elegance of Cashmere Wood.

Natural Active Ingredients

Frangipani, Raspberry, Organic Roman Chamomile Extract, mild plant-derived surfactants, organic Cupuaco Butter, Shea Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil.

piramide

HEADBergamot, Magnolia, Raspberry

CORENeroli, Freesia, Frangipani

TAILCashmere wood, Vanilla, Musk

The Olfactory pyramid
To enhance the intense, sensual and velvety notes, this fragrance opens up on the crystal tones of Bergamot mixed with Magnolia, Freesia and Neroli, then comes alive with the fruity notes of Raspberry and Frangipani to be finally completed by a soft background of Vanilla and Musk enhanced by the elegance of the Woods.

Personality
A sparkling sweetness for those who, even with a disenchanted look, do not hide the need for tenderness and decline it in a reserved and sophisticated sensuality.