fbpx
Zucchero d’Ambra
Products Menu
Acqua Vitalizzante Zucchero d’Ambra

Vitalizing Water

150 ml - Euro 12,00

with Amber and organic Sugar Nectar.

Scented, refreshing and moisturizing.

A delicately scented water, ideal for hydrating hair and body while treating yourself to an immediate feeling of freshness.
The enveloping note of Amber and the soft and gentle note of organic Sugar Nectar give a scented feeling of well-being, while the organic Aloe Vera leaves the sking moisturized for a long time.
Spray onto hair and body after showering, playing sports or any time of the day. Its special ALCOHOL-FREE formula makes it perfect for even the most delicate skins.
Does not stain fabrics: it can therefore be used to give clothing and furnishings a pleasant scent.

93% ingredients from natural origin. The remaining 7% for the product sensoriality and preservation.

With organic and plant extracts in compliance with biodiversity.
Vegan formula with no animal-derived ingredients.
Free from parabens, paraffin, mineral oils, silicones, GMOs, SLS, SLES, DEA and formaldehyde releasers
Nickel and Dermatologically tested (Nickel <0.0001%)

LIMITED EDITION

Drops of amber are turned into a delicious olfactory accord that explores all the facets of floral and oriental notes to fade into the warmth of leather and woods. With Zucchero d’Ambra, the promise, for both him and her, is not only to feel enveloped by a fragrance that inspires vitality, but also to banish all harshness and heavy feeling from thoughts.

Natural Active Ingredients

Amber Extract: antioxidant and smoothing
Organic Sugar Extract (from sugar cane): slightly exfoliating, moisturising
Beet Betaine: moisturising and regenerating
Organic Shea butter: nourishing
Beet Allantoin: exfoliating

piramide

HEADBergamot, drops of honey, Frankincense, Saffron

COREOrange flowers, Lavender, Cinnamon, leather accord

TAILAmber, Mirra, Elemi, Wood, Cedar, White Musk

The aromatic note that characterizes the Zucchero d’Ambra line is warm, lively, intense and deep. The drops of Amber are transformed into a delicious olfactory note that explores all the facets of floral and oriental notes to fade into the warmth of leather and woods. In a decidedly unisex character.