Fiori di Mandorlo body wash
200 ml - Euro 11,00
With organic Almond milk and Freesia water
The fine and light foam cleanses with extreme gentleness, thanks to plant surfactants, maintaining the balance of the skin, even when delicate. The moisturising and velvety effect is intensified by the Freesia extract and Sweet almond milk. Enveloped in a scented sensation of well-being, the skin appears relaxed and radiant.
97% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 3% for the product sensoriality and preservation.
With organic and plant extracts in compliance with biodiversity
Vegan formula with no animal derivatives
Free from parabens, paraffin, mineral oils, silicones, GMOs, SLS, SLES, DEA and formaldehyde releasers
Nickel and Dermatologically tested (Nickel <0.0001%)
RAPIDLY BIODEGRADABLE DETERGENT BASE
(EC reg. 1272/2008- OECD method 301:1992)
The sweetness of a flower to rest skin and thoughts.
The Fiori di Mandorlo line comes from the tasty seeds of this plant, from which active ingredients are extracted that the skin prefers due to their moisturising and soothing effects that give it freshness and brightness.
It is characterized by a particularly enveloping fruity delicious fragrance, a delicate balance of sweetness and intensity. On the fresh notes of Bergamot and White Peach the gourmand note of Almond milk and the delicately flowered Freesia note emerge. The bottom wave of Vanilla and Tonka bean sublimates the delicious and inviting character of this perfume that envelops the skin in a regenerating embrace.
Natural Active Ingredients
Almond milk, Freesia water, Sweet almond oil, Vitamin E, Shea butter.
HEADBergamot, White peach
COREAlmond milk, Freesia, Sesame
TAILCedar wood, Vanilla, Tonka bean
It opens on the fresh and slightly fruity notes of Bergamot and White Peach, then softens on the gourmand aroma of Almond milk and the delicately flowered Freesia. Sesame and cedar wood give it an intense personality, while the background wave of Vanilla and Tonka bean sublimates the delicious, inviting and sensual character of this fragrance.
Soft, sweet, sensual with a slightly bitter tone on the base, it expresses the concreteness of a gentle, attentive, elegant character. It is a full and decisive fragrance, dedicated to those who do not like compromises, to those who still believe in the values of tradition, but lightly, with an eye to the future and want to find the warmth of a hug in the enveloping aroma.