Narciso Nobile
Products Menu

Bagnodoccia Narciso Nobile

(Italiano) 200 ml - Euro 11,00

With organic Narcissus and Lily of the valley

It cleanses the skin, respecting its fragile balance: the heart of Narciso Nobile bath and shower gel is in fact a mix of sweet surfactants from vegetable and biological origin, highly biodegradable, which ensure all the delicacy necessary to keep the skin soft and velvety. The effect is intensified by Narcissus flower extract which has toning and regenerating properties, and by the organic Lily of the valley leaf extract which has purifying and energizing properties. The fine and light foam washes and refreshes the skin while the delicate fragrance provides a prolonged feeling of well-being.

95% of its total ingredients are from natural origin. The remaining 5% is for product’s sensoriality and preservation.
Quickly biodegradable detergent base (EC Reg. 1272/2008- OECD method 301:1992)

The most vain of all flowers, the only one with a double crown of petals and such an enveloping fragrance to become a symbol of beauty, fortune and rebirth.
The skin relaxes and brightens, gets hydration and protection, while the flowery-powdery fragrance, the leitmotif of the whole line, prolongs the sense of well-being throughout the day.

Natural Active Ingredients

Narcissus extract: toning
Organic Lily of the valley extract: energizing
Shea butter and Almond oil: sweet emollient and nourishing
Vitamin E: antioxidant
Betaine from beets: moisturising and regenerating

piramide

HEADBergamot, Plum and Lily of the Valley

COREOsmanthus, Rose, Jasmine and Narcissus

TAILCedar wood, Patchouli, Musk

The most vain of all flowers, the only one with a double crown of petals and such an enveloping fragrance to become a symbol of beauty, fortune and rebirth.
The skin relaxes and brightens, gets hydration and protection, while the flowery-powdery fragrance, the leitmotif of the whole line, prolongs the sense of well-being throughout the day.