Fiori di Mandorlo
Products Menu

Fiori di Mandorlo body brightening cream

150 ml - 250 ml - Euro 15,00 - Euro 22,00

With organic Almond milk and Freesia water

Delicious already in the fragrance, the delicate and precious pink-coloured texture of Fiori di Mandorlo body brightening cream unveils a marked nourishing effect that restores and instils an immediate sense of comfort. It contains moisturising and emollient Freesia extract and organic Shea butter, organic Sweet Almond milk and oil, with softening, soothing and nourishing properties. Enriched with Vitamin E with an antioxidant effect and with very fine brightening pigments, it gives the skin a radiant, fresher and smoother appearance.

96% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% for the product sensoriality and preservation.

With organic and plant extracts in compliance with biodiversity
Vegan formula with no animal derivatives
Free from parabens, paraffin, mineral oils, silicones, GMOs, SLS, SLES, DEA, formaldehyde releasers.
Nickel and Dermatologically tested (Nickel <0.0001%)

The sweetness of a flower to rest skin and thoughts.

The Fiori di Mandorlo line comes from the tasty seeds of this plant, from which active ingredients are extracted that the skin prefers due to their moisturising and soothing effects that give it freshness and brightness.

It is characterized by a particularly enveloping fruity delicious fragrance, a delicate balance of sweetness and intensity. On the fresh notes of Bergamot and White Peach the gourmand note of Almond milk and the delicately flowered Freesia note emerge. The bottom wave of Vanilla and Tonka bean sublimates the delicious and inviting character of this perfume that envelops the skin in a regenerating embrace.

Natural Active Ingredients

Almond milk, Freesia water, Sweet almond oil, Vitamin E, Shea butter.

piramide

HEADBergamot, White peach

COREAlmond milk, Freesia, Sesame

TAILCedar wood, Vanilla, Tonka bean

Olfactory Pyramid

It opens on the fresh and slightly fruity notes of Bergamot and White Peach, then softens on the gourmand aroma of Almond milk and the delicately flowered Freesia. Sesame and cedar wood give it an intense personality, while the background wave of Vanilla and Tonka bean sublimates the delicious, inviting and sensual character of this fragrance.

The Character

Soft, sweet, sensual with a slightly bitter tone on the base, it expresses the concreteness of a gentle, attentive, elegant character. It is a full and decisive fragrance, dedicated to those who do not like compromises, to those who still believe in the values of tradition, but lightly, with an eye to the future and want to find the warmth of a hug in the enveloping aroma.