Narciso Nobile
Products Menu

Crema Corpo Narciso Nobile

100 ml - Euro 12,50
200 ml – Euro 21,00

With organic Narcissus and Lily of the valley

Much more than a scented body cream, a true beauty treatment that moisturises, nourishes and protects the skin, giving it brightness and softness. It contains Narcissus flower extract and Lily of the valley leaf extract: the former has a toning effect, the latter energising properties, together they help counteract the signs of ageing and give new radiance. Thanks to the melting texture, it glides on the skin giving it immediate comfort, while the organic Shea butter and vitamin E provide elasticity and help counteract dehydration and dryness. The delicate fragrance helps to intensify and prolong the feeling of well-being.

96% of its total ingredients are from natural origin. The remaining 4% is for product’s sensoriality and preservation.

The most vain of all flowers, the only one with a double crown of petals and such an enveloping fragrance to become a symbol of beauty, fortune and rebirth.
The skin relaxes and brightens, gets hydration and protection, while the flowery-powdery fragrance, the leitmotif of the whole line, prolongs the sense of well-being throughout the day.

Natural Active Ingredients

Narcissus extract: toning
Organic Lily of the valley extract: energizing
Shea butter and Almond oil: sweet emollient and nourishing
Vitamin E: antioxidant
Betaine from beets: moisturising and regenerating

piramide

HEADBergamot, Plum and Lily of the Valley

COREOsmanthus, Rose, Jasmine and Narcissus

TAILCedar wood, Patchouli, Musk

The most vain of all flowers, the only one with a double crown of petals and such an enveloping fragrance to become a symbol of beauty, fortune and rebirth.
The skin relaxes and brightens, gets hydration and protection, while the flowery-powdery fragrance, the leitmotif of the whole line, prolongs the sense of well-being throughout the day.