Mineral Cream for Face and Body – SPF30
100 ml - 24 Euro
From Nature’s research, a new way of sunbathing with no risk for your skin. This Mineral Sunscreen, designed for sensitive skin, is formulated only with mineral filters mixed with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, which minimize the risk of skin sensitisation because they are not absorbed by skin. For this reason, they can be used to protect also children’s delicate skin or areas already sensitised by previous sunburns or treatments.
These NON-NANO mineral filters are combined with organic Sweet Orange Unicellular Water, which moisturizes and softens the skin. Together with Rice oil, it helps to counteract the damages caused by photoaging.
It is water resistant and its texture is extremely smooth.
100% Mineral UV Filters, protects from UVA, UVB, IR rays and photoaging.
- Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin
- Pediatrically tested
- Water-resistant and vegan formulas
- Friend of the sea: it does not contain microplastics or chemical substances that can damage marine ecosystem
- Contains biodegradable ingredients that respect coral reef
- Without fragrance
PROTECT YOUR SKIN, LOVE THE SEA
With hyaluronic acid, organic orange water and microencapsulated filters.
Each Nature’s sunscreen gives the skin all the protection needed to deal with the sun in complete safety. Over the years we have been constantly working to offer products with excellent performance, extremely comfortable textures and pleasant scents.
Also our commitment towards the environment has grown – we have made important choices regarding formulations and packaging and we have started to support organisations dedicated to protecting the ecosystem.
PHOTOSTABLE FILTERS that do not harm CORAL REEFs
WATER RESISTANT, SAND RESISTANT AND WITH BIODEGRADABLE INGREDIENTS
NO PARABENS – NO SILICONES
SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
NICKEL AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
HIGH % OF INGREDIENTS FROM NATURAL ORIGIN
PACKAGING IN GREEN PE FROM SUGAR CANE
- iSolari sunscreens are formulated with a system of broad-spectrum photostable filters capable of screening UVA, UVB and IR (infrared) rays;
- With filters microencapsulated in particles from vegetal origin that safeguard their effectiveness and protective action and, by avoiding direct contact with the skin, reduce the risk of allergies;
- They are based on natural ingredients and are suitable for vegans;
- They contain an antioxidant complex, based on organic Sweet Orange water, which helps counteract premature skin aging;
- They are water resistant, to ensure a continuous excellent protection.
They do not contain filters that are harmful to the marine ecosystem, such as octocrylene, octinoxate, homosalate and oxybenzone, held responsible for the reduction of Zooxantellae, the algae on which the life of corals depends;
They do not contain microplastics, whose accumulation in the sea is harmful, both to the life of fish and to the whole ecosystem;
They contain biodegradable ingredients, therefore they decompose more rapidly and are less polluting;
Their packaging is in Green PE from sugar cane;
They support coral reef restoration projects.
WE TAKE CARE OF CORAL REEFS BY SUPPORTING RESEARCH
Nature’s supports a research program to safeguard coral reefs by funding scholarships and other activities that support research.
Corals have a key role in the planet’s ecosystem: they are essential for both the life and protection of marine biodiversity, and for coastal protection. Unfortunately, however, nowadays their survival is threatened by climate change and by the microplastics and nanoplastics present in the seas.
For this reason, the research conducted by the University of Milano-Bicocca and the Aquarium of Genoa are extremely important: they aim to develop protocols for the care, maintenance, and recovery of corals. The studies are carried out in the two MaRHE research centers, in the Maldives and at the Aquarium of Genoa, an institution with a know-how valuable enough to be able to reproduce more than 2500 coral specimens, some of which can be admired in the aquarium itself.
Natural Active Ingredients
NATURAL INGREDIENTS AND VITAMINS: THIS IS HOW I SOLARI PRODUCTS PROTECT THE SKIN ALSO FROM AGING.
Nature’s iSolari combine UV filters with the action of natural extracts and vitamins, which help the skin to remain soft, moisturised and elastic and to counteract premature ageing:
- Sweet Orange Unicellular Water of organic origin: obtained from the cold pressing of the citrus fruit, it preserves intact the trace elements and the vitamin C content, to counteract the drying up and loss of elasticity caused by exposure;
- Apricot milk: obtained from the processing of the fresh apricot fruit, rich in Beta-carotene, it has a refreshing, soothing and velvety effect;
- Shea butter (from organic farming): rich in vitamins A, B, E, F and emollient and regenerating substances, it also has high filtering capacity, which helps protect the skin from damage caused by exposure to ultraviolet rays;
- Rice oil: emollient and nourishing, it has soothing and photo-protective properties. Rich in essential fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamins A and E, it counteracts the action of the free radicals produced during sun exposure;
- Hyaluronic acid: thanks to its extraordinary ability to retain water, it helps the skin to maintain the optimal level of hydration, counteracting the dehydration caused by the sun, wind and salt;
- Vegetable Melanin: obtained from dates, it enhances the action of natural melanin ensuring a uniform and long-lasting tan;
- Polygonum aviculare: the extract of this herbaceous plant plays a protective role against the aggression of the infrared rays responsible for the degeneration of the skin’s support fibres. Given its particular composition, it is ideal for ensuring effective protection in sun products with a lighter and more transparent texture.
A TEXTURE THAT INSTILLS COMFORT AND FRESHNESS
Like the most refined cosmetic products, Nature’s iSolari combine rich formulations with sophisticated, impalpable textures that are non-greasy and leave the skin velvety. Even in the highest protections, they have light, delicate, easy-to-apply textures that are quickly absorbed by the skin and leave it immediately velvety. They are divided into three large families:
TRANSPARENT SPRAYS have the finest and lightest texture available on the market. They are ideal for those who do not like to feel any product on the skin. They ensure perfect protection with a dry finish effect: once sprayed, they leave no trace.
FLUID SPRAYS ⋅ are milky, perfect for those who love fast applications. They leave a fresh moisturising sensation on the skin and a soft and satin finish.
CREAMS are perfect for those who want a more intense moisturising action and are used to applying the product by massaging it. They leave the skin soft, nourished and velvety.
Thanks to their triple protection against UVA, UVB and IR rays and to their micro-encapsulated and photo-stable filters, Nature’s I solari sunscreens protect from sunburns, skin irritations and photoaging and can reduce the risk of sensitization. Please check our “Under the sun with Nature’s” section to discover more about UVA, UVB and IR rays, and to learn more about how to get a deep and safe tan.