Bottle 400 ml - €18,00
Eco-recharge 400 ml
With organic Marigold milk and Probioticskin complex.
Thanks to its gentle and natural ingredients, Dilatte delicate Shower-shampoo is suitable for everyday use and for the whole family. A single product that cleanses and hydrates both skin and hair. Enriched with Hazelnut and Marigold milk, with their well-known emollient and soothing properties, it forms a soft and enveloping foam that leaves the skin silky and pleasantly scented.
The Probioticskin complex, a mixture of prebiotics and probiotics, promotes the correct balance of the skin microbiome and helps increase skin natural defences.
Available also with Eco-recharge, with 75% less plastics.
98% of ingredients from natural origin. The remaining 2% for product preservation and sensoriality.
Vegan formula without animal derivatives.
Protect your skin. Defend its microbiome.
Dìlatte is the line based on organic vegetable milks and Probioticskin, the active complex of prebiotics and probiotics that protects skin microbiome. Suitable for the whole family, it turns daily routine like washing your hands, having a shower or applying the cream into a ritual that protects and preserves the skin, providing softness and hydration.
The Probioticskin complex consists of probiotics and prebiotics useful to preserve and protect skin microbiome, the first defence from external aggressions.
Dìlatte organic vegetable milks have highly nourishing and moisturizing properties. They are extracted from organic plants with extraction methods that preserve all the properties of the active phytocomplexes, which are needed to safeguard and nourish the skin.
In your daily routine, the secret of a more protected skin.
Natural Active Ingredients
For the Dìlatte line, Nature’s laboratories chose to combine, in the different formulations, the exclusive Probioticskin complex with different vegetable milks from organic farming and other natural active ingredients, among the most effective for skin protection and nourishment.
- Probioticskin, is an exclusive complex of probiotics and prebiotics useful to protect the normal balance of bacterial flora. Probiotics, obtained through lactobacillus (Lactobacillus plantarum) fermentation, are rich in Peptidoglycans and Lipoteichoic acid and help the balance of the “good” bacterial microflora promoting the deactivation of the “bad” one. Prebiotics, obtained from natural sugars (sucrose and maltose), stimulate selectively the residing skin microflora against the undesirable one.
- Organic Marigold Milk: rich in mineral substances, polysaccharides, carotenoids and vitamin E, useful to counteract the action of free radicals. It has natural emollient, moisturizing and soothing properties that help prevent dry skin.
- Organic Chamomile Milk: for a soothing action.
- Organic Almond Milk: nourishing, soothing and firming.
- Organic Mint Milk: for a refreshing and emollient action.
- Organic Hazelnut Milk: it has natural nourishing, remineralizing and firming properties. It is particularly useful to prevent dehydration.
- Organic Almond, Rice and Sunflower Oils: emollient, protective and firming, they help keep the ideal softness and counteract premature ageing.
- Shea and Cocoa Butter: moisturizing and nourishing, they create a protective barrier that help preserve skin’s elasticity and firmness.
- Organic Aloe Vera: thanks to its richness in mucopolysaccharides, it has a moisturizing and soothing action, ideal to prevent dehydration and possible redness in delicate skins.
- Lactic Acid: helps keep a pH 4.5 specific for intimate areas.
- Mallow Extract: for a soothing and emollient action.
- Mild Surfactants: from plant origin from Coconut, they allow to cleanse effectively but gently, respecting the hydrolipidic film.
The skin microbiome: the skin friendly bacteria.
The health of our skin depends also on the balance among bacteria that live on its surface. In fact, the micro organisms living on it are quite numerous and live in symbiosis with their human host. A correct microbial balance, specific for each individual, is useful for our protection and well-being. Eradicating all bacteria is not recommended: many of them are the best allies of our health and beauty. For this reason it is vital to choose for the everyday care of our skin cosmetics that respect and protect our microbial ecosystem taking care of its balance and biodiversity.