Narciso Nobile
Products Menu

Olio di Fiori Narciso Nobile

100 ml - Euro 15,00

With Narcissus and Cornflower petals

Real Cornflower petals from controlled and traced supply chains are infused into this rapidly absorbed oil that nourishes, protects and illuminates face, body and hair. Its formula is embellished with natural active ingredients with elasticizing properties.
The Narcissus flower extract, which has a toning effect and counteracts the early signs of ageing, and the organic Lily of the Valley leaf extract, with energizing properties, are completed with the action of Sweet Almond oil, rich in vitamins and mineral salts, to bring softness and nourishment and help prevent the dehydration caused by the aggressiveness of external agents.
Drop by drop, Olio di Fiori Narciso Nobile gives brightness and radiance without any oily sensation.

97% of its total ingredients are from natural origin. The remaining 3% is for product’s sensoriality and preservation.

The most vain of all flowers, the only one with a double crown of petals and such an enveloping fragrance to become a symbol of beauty, fortune and rebirth.
The skin relaxes and brightens, gets hydration and protection, while the flowery-powdery fragrance, the leitmotif of the whole line, prolongs the sense of well-being throughout the day.

Natural Active Ingredients

Narcissus extract: toning
Organic Lily of the valley extract: energizing
Shea butter and Almond oil: sweet emollient and nourishing
Vitamin E: antioxidant
Betaine from beets: moisturising and regenerating

piramide

HEADBergamot, Plum and Lily of the Valley

COREOsmanthus, Rose, Jasmine and Narcissus

TAILCedar wood, Patchouli, Musk

The most vain of all flowers, the only one with a double crown of petals and such an enveloping fragrance to become a symbol of beauty, fortune and rebirth.
The skin relaxes and brightens, gets hydration and protection, while the flowery-powdery fragrance, the leitmotif of the whole line, prolongs the sense of well-being throughout the day.