Fiori di Mandorlo brightening oil
100 ml - Euro 15,00
With Almond oil and Mica powder
The softening, nourishing and soothing properties of the Sweet almond oil satisfy the desire for softness and elasticity of both skin and hair and counteract dehydration and ageing. The finest mica pigments add a brightening effect and Vitamin E ensures an antioxidant effect. A perfect idea to give to somebody as well as yourself.
98% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 2% for the product sensoriality and preservation.
With organic and plant extracts in compliance with biodiversity
Free form parabens, paraffin, mineral oils, silicones, GMOs, SLS, SLES, DEA, formaldehyde releasers
Nickel and Dermatologically tested (Nickel <0.0001%)
The sweetness of a flower to rest skin and thoughts.
The Fiori di Mandorlo line comes from the tasty seeds of this plant, from which active ingredients are extracted that the skin prefers due to their moisturising and soothing effects that give it freshness and brightness.
It is characterized by a particularly enveloping fruity delicious fragrance, a delicate balance of sweetness and intensity. On the fresh notes of Bergamot and White Peach the gourmand note of Almond milk and the delicately flowered Freesia note emerge. The bottom wave of Vanilla and Tonka bean sublimates the delicious and inviting character of this perfume that envelops the skin in a regenerating embrace.
Natural Active Ingredients
Almond milk, Freesia water, Sweet almond oil, Vitamin E, Shea butter.
HEADBergamot, White peach
COREAlmond milk, Freesia, Sesame
TAILCedar wood, Vanilla, Tonka bean
It opens on the fresh and slightly fruity notes of Bergamot and White Peach, then softens on the gourmand aroma of Almond milk and the delicately flowered Freesia. Sesame and cedar wood give it an intense personality, while the background wave of Vanilla and Tonka bean sublimates the delicious, inviting and sensual character of this fragrance.
Soft, sweet, sensual with a slightly bitter tone on the base, it expresses the concreteness of a gentle, attentive, elegant character. It is a full and decisive fragrance, dedicated to those who do not like compromises, to those who still believe in the values of tradition, but lightly, with an eye to the future and want to find the warmth of a hug in the enveloping aroma.