Recommended for dry and dehydrated hair that needs to regain softness and hydration, from roots to ends.
An oil rich also in saponins, for gentle cleansing
Organic Date Oil
Recommended for dry and dehydrated hair that needs to regain softness and hydration, from roots to ends. Restructures and revitalizes damaged hair, makes it shiny and silky and prevents split ends.
With date oil*, offering extraordinary emollient and protective properties, and baobab, which, thanks to the mucilage contained in its leaves, moisturizes deep-down.
97% of ingredients are from natural origin
The remaining 3% is for product sensoriality and preservation.
VEGETABLE AND ORGANIC EXTRACTS
FREE FROM parabens, paraffin, mineral oils, silicones, gmo, sls, sles, dea, formaldehyde releasers
Tested on Nickel, Cadmium, Cobalt and Lead (< 0.0001%)
Apply to wet hair and massage the scalp. Work into a lather and rinse thoroughly. Avoid eye contact. In case of contact with the product, rinse thoroughly.
aqua/water, sodium coco-sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, balanites roxburghii seed oil*, hydrolyzed adansonia digitata extract, parfum/fragrance, sodium chloride, citric acid, myristyl lactate, sodium olivamphoacetate, sodium benzoate, decyl glucoside, dicaprylyl ether, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, potassium sorbate, glyceryl oleate. *da agricoltura biologica / from organic farming
condividi sui social
- A beauty routine for frizzy, unruly hair that require nourishment and volume.
- Recommended for delicate hair needing gentle protection and balance.
- A beauty routine for frizzy, unruly hair that require hydration and volume.
- Recommended for treating fine hair and hair that needs more volume and texture, from roots to ends.
- Instant restructuring treatment for all hair types. Do not rinse.
- A rich and creamy conditioner that deeply nourishes and restructures hair.
natural and organic ingredients
respect for biodiversity
free of animal derivatives
Nickel < 0,0001%
made in italy
safety and efficacy