Recommended for treating fine hair and hair that needs more volume and texture, from roots to ends.
An oil rich also in saponins, for gentle cleansing
Organic Date Oil
Recommended for treating fine hair and hair that needs more volume and texture, from roots to ends. Its formula contains a blend of natural active ingredients with revitalizing and volumizing properties, enhanced by a delicately scented, velvety texture.
With date oil*, offering extraordinary emollient and moisturizing properties, and white tea, rich in anti-oxidising polyphenols to protect hair without weighing it down.
97% of ingredients are from natural origin
The remaining 3% is for product sensoriality and preservation.
VEGETABLE AND ORGANIC EXTRACTS
FREE FROM parabens, paraffin, mineral oils, silicones, gmo, sls, sles, dea, formaldehyde releasers
Tested on Nickel, Cadmium, Cobalt and Lead (< 0.0001%)
Apply to wet hair and massage the scalp. Work into a lather and rinse thoroughly. Avoid eye contact. In case of contact with the product, rinse thoroughly.
aqua /water, sodium coco-sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, citric acid, parfum/fragrance, myristyl lactate, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, sodium benzoate, sodium olivamphoacetate, decyl glucoside, dicaprylyl ether, potassium sorbate, disodium cocoyl glutamate, glyceryl oleate, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, glycerin, balanites roxburghii seed oil *, camellia sinensis leaf extract. *da agricoltura biologica / from organic farming
condividi sui social
- A rich and creamy conditioner that deeply nourishes and restructures hair.
- A beauty routine for frizzy, unruly hair that require hydration and volume.
- A beauty routine for frizzy, unruly hair that require nourishment and volume.
- Instant restructuring treatment for all hair types. Do not rinse.
- Recommended for delicate hair needing gentle protection and balance.
- Recommended for dry and dehydrated hair that needs to regain softness and hydration, from roots to ends.
natural and organic ingredients
respect for biodiversity
free of animal derivatives
Nickel < 0,0001%
made in italy
safety and efficacy